INDUSTRY SPONSORED WEBINAR RECORDINGS
April 27, 2022 at 1:00 pm EST
Title: A Cost-Utility Analysis of Proportional-Assist Ventilation With Load Adjustable Gain Factors for Mechanical Ventilation
- To provide a in depth review of the publication and how the use of PAV+ can improve a patients quality of life, reduce time on a mechanical ventilator and provide cost avoidance for a hospital with higher throughput.
For access to the publication, please click here.
Should you have further questions, please email Rimmi Dhaliwal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday November 29th, 12:00 noon (EST)
Title: Management of Nosocomial Pneumonia in Critically Ill Patients
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the impact of the pandemic on Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) in Canada
- Discuss the management of Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP), Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) and ventilated Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (vHAP) in the era of COVID 19
Paladin Labs Inc.
Thursday December 2nd, 12:00 noon (EST)
Title: Treatment of Severe Skin Infections: Current Challenges in the Treatment of SSI and New Treatment Options
- Current treatment of moderate to severe SSI in Canada
- Challenges in Resistance, dosing and monitoring
- New treatment options in Canada
Friday December 3rd, 12:00 noon (EST)
Title: Healthcare Is Evolving. Is Your Pulse Oximetry?
- Highlight the limitations of conventional pulse oximetry and share the advantages of Masimo SET® pulse oximetry, including recent innovations.
- Learn how wearable technology can help improve workflows, facilitate earlier ambulation and discharge, and address ICU capacity challenges.
- Discuss how hospital-grade pulse oximetry at home allows remote monitoring and enhances patient safety